Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Quiet, But I'm Sure, There's Something Here.

Could you tell me when this summer expires,
So I can start preparing for winter?
Could you leave me a note,
When my love is dire,
So I won't care anymore?

I'm so scared of loving,
That being loved isn't fair,
When forevers don't last long enough,
And the hearts, they cease to care.

You're so insecure, you're stuck in your mind.
You're oh, so demure, you refuse to unwind.

But it's your delusions that need clearing,
That only reinforce,
The conviction that your loving,
Isn't needed anymore.

Do I see an infinite, when I look in your eyes?
Do I see an absolute, when you make me smile?
Don't hate me, cuz I'm crying,
I ain't that insecure.
Don't leave, cuz I'm trying,
Not to care anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the poem!
    One sincere piece of advise: please avoid using sms language it ruins the beauty of the poem.{with reference to your repeated usage of 'cuz'}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :)
    Its almost a piece of me, only its yours.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete