Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oranges & Purple Clocks.

Meh. I haven't been writing, so I thought I'd post something I wrote about an year ago.

Tick Tock.
My purple clock,
Could I spin you around one more time?
Sleep not,
Your endless mock,
and your sweet insulting rhyme.

Orange Here,
And seeds to taste,
Could I cut myself another slice?
Orange Fear,
Those seeds I hate,
Could you bring me Misery Pie?

Severed Hands,
Kneel them neat,
Point them in the right direction.
Metal strands,
Time to keep,
The clock's timed inflection.

Pointing Me,
One-man compass,
Could I use such navigation?
Pointless See,
One-man use us,
Orange my Obliteration.

Severed Feet,
Massacre please,
Blood upon the hour.
Pretty Sweet,
Chiming tweet,
The milk is turning sour.

Hic-Hic,
Inavded Vision,
Its 13 o' Clock in the City.
Lipping Stick,
Fertilization,
Little limbs aren't pretty.

Nightings, Good.
Sleeping Tight.
Oranges and Clocks will sing.
Sighting Blood,
Meeting Fights,
And revelations, I will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment